About Exhibition Plans
- Corporations, organizations, etc. that operate an enterprise related to Smart City, or groups/individuals related to such.
- The organizer may decline an exhibition if its content is deemed to not to match the purposes of the expo.
100,000 JPY per booth space.
*Discount available for small and medium-sized businesses whose main offices are located within Kyoto Prefecture (50,000 JPY per booth space). (Small and medium-sized businesses are defined as specified in Article 2 of the Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Basic Act.)
Number of Available Booth Spaces
105 (Including booth spaces provided by Sponsorship Plans)
Allocation of booth spaces including booth location will be decided by the organizer after consideration of the receipt number (which means the order in which applications were received), the expected scale or contents of exhibition, etc, as well as the general condition of the venue or booth arrangement.
Octanorm System Panel (Can be custom-decorated. Please refer “Panel Customization” section.)
- Booths’ basic facilities include System Panels for side and rear walls, carried out as the partition by the organizer. The panels are a system of plywood with white vinyl coating. (Cutting, nailing, opening of holes, mounting objects, or other panel alterations are not possible.)
- Attachment of panels, etc. will require a special chain (Free).
*Exhibitors may also use double-sided tape.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for customization/decoration within the booth.
- Exhibitors cannot directly decorate or alter the basic booth. Cutting, nailing, opening of holes, or other alterations to the panel boards, poles, beams, etc. are not permitted. If such alternations would be unavoidable, please consult with the Organizer beforehand.
- Please notify the Administrative Office beforehand about exhibition items exceeding a height of 2.7 m.
- Details of other regulations will be printed in the exhibition guidelines to be distributed at the exhibitor explanatory meeting.
Booth Space Specifications
- Width – 3m, Depth – 3m, Height 2.7m
- Can be set up in a row (up to 4 booth spaces), or in a block together (4 or 6 booth spaces).
Booths in a Row
Booths in a Block
- Please fill in the required information on the above application form, and mail, fax , or email it to the Administrative Office below
- The organizer will issue an invoice after receiving your application.
Exhibition Application Deadline
July 14 [Fri.] 2017 *Close date has been extended.
- The application period may be cut off in case that the expected number of blocks would be fully booked.
- In principle, cancellations or reduction of the number of booth spaces will not be permitted after an application has been submitted. However, in the event that the organizer deems that such a cancellation/reduction is unavoidable, it will be permitted and the exhibitor will be charged cancellation fee as follows.
|On or before Aug. 31 [Thu.] 2017||50% of the Exhibition Fee|
|Sep. 1 [Fri.] 2017 or later||100% of the Exhibition Fee|
Exhibition Fee Payment
- Upon receipt of the organizer’s invoice, please deposit the exhibition fee into the specified bank account by July 28 [Fri.] 2017.
- Bank transfer fees will be borne by the exhibitor.