* All items are only permitted to be exhibited over the particular duration of the expo (October 4th – 5th).
Corporations, organizations, etc. that operate bussiness or projects related to smart cities, or groups/individuals related to such. The organizer may decline an exhibition if its content is deemed to not to match the purposes of the expo.
［Regular booth space］
100,000JPY per booth space.
［Small booth space］
70,000JPY per booth space.
* Discount available for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) whose main offices are located within Kyoto Prefecture (50,000 JPY per regular booth space / 35,000 JPY per small booth space).
* SMEs are defined as specified in Article 2 of the Small and Medium-sized Enterprise Basic Act.
Basic Booth/Basic Facilities
|Regular booth space||Small booth space|
|Company Name Board||1|
|Floor Carpet||For 1 space|
|Electrical Outlet||1 (for 2 plugs)||1 (for 1 plugs)|
|Main Power Line Construction/Usage Amount||Up to 1kW|
- Octanorm System Panel (Can be custom-decorated freely)
- Basic facilities involve system panels for partitioning side and rear walls installed by the organizer. The panels are system of plywood with white vinyl coating and cutting, nailing, drilling, mounting objects, or other panel alterations are not permitted.
- Exhibits on the wall like panels etc. must be attached with specialized chain (charge-free).
* Double-sided tape may be also used.
Booth Space Specifications
- ［Regular booth space］ Width-3m, Depth-3m, Height-2.7m
- ［Small booth space］ Width-2m, Depth-3m, Height-2.7m
- Can be set up in a row (up to 4 booth spaces), or in a block together (4 or 6 booth spaces).
Number of Available Booth Spaces
105 (Including booth spaces provided for sponsors)
The organizer will decide upon the allocation of booth spaces and notify exhibitors after considerating all conditions such as the order of receiving the application, the scale of exhibitions, and exhibition content, etc.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for customization/decoration within the booth.
- Cutting, nailing, drilling, or other alterations to the basic booth itself including the panel boards, poles, beams, etc. are not permitted. If such processions would be unavoidable, please consult with the organizer beforehand.
- Please notify the administrative office beforehand about exhibition items exceeding a height of 2.7 m.
- Further details of regulations will be informed in the exhibition guidelines to be distributed at the exhibitor explanatory meeting.
lease fill in the required information on the application form, and mail, fax, or email it to the administrative office below.
- Administrative Office of Kyoto Smart City Expo 2018
1 Nishinokyo Tokudaijicho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, 604-8445
（c/o Shimadzu Advertising & Communications Co., Ltd.）
phone +81-(0)75-823-1109 print +81-(0)75-823-3659
Exhibition Application Deadline
July 10 [Tue] 2018
- The application period may be cut off in case that the expected number of blocks would be fully booked.
- In principle, cancellations or reduction of the number of booth spaces will not be accepeted after submitting the application. However, in case
that the organizer deems as unavoidable, the exhibitor will be charged the cancellation fee shown below.
＜On or before Aug. 31 [Fri] 2018＞
50% of the Exhibition Fee
＜Sept. 1 [Sat] 2018 or later＞
100% of the Exhibition Fee
Exhibition Fee Payment
- Upon receipt of the organizer’s invoice, please make payment by Sept. 10 [Mon] 2018
- Bank transfer charges will be borne by the exhibitor.