Feature of KSCE2018
We hope you will consider sponsoring or exhibiting at Kyoto Smart City Expo 2018.
Countries & Regions
From the KSCE2017’s questionnaire
Voices from Exhibitors
From the KSCE2017’s questionnaire
Q . How would you rate your satisfaction with the exhibition?
- The event has a clear target, which is incredibly appealing.
- The event feels comfortable, with a manageable size compared to that of large-scale exhibitions in Tokyo.
- Lots of people gathered at the reception area after exhibiting, where they actively exchanged business cards.
- The polite advice and support from each office was incredibly helpful.
PICKUP“Local Municipality Tours”
- As a business matching initiative, “Local Municipality Tours” are planned to benefit each of the attending municipalities, organizers, and exhibiting companies. The scale of the event is expected to grow even further.
- Since all the participants shared a common perspective, explanations were narrowed down to the crucial points, which was really beneficial.
- By participating in groups, it is easy to talk one-on-one and deepen one’s understanding by sharing opinions with another.
- Having the opportunity to listen to issues facing local municipalities served as a chance to look into expanding business.
- Served as an incredibly interesting discussion for business, gaining insight into technology that can improve our business moving forward.
- The event was extremely beneficial, and served as a good opportunity to learn about future collaborations.
Smart Innovation Zone
Exhibitions from corporations relating to environment/energy, ICT, mobility, culture/education, etc.
AI / Big data
Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence Processors, Image Analysis Technology, Speech and Image Recognition Technology, Image Sensors, Data Analysis, Analytical Technology, Big Data, Cloud Services, Natural Language processing, Robot Development, Behavior Data Mining, Automatic Surveillance Systems, AI Home Appliances, VR/AR Related Technology, Signage, App-Related Technology, Mobile Communication Systems, Cyber Security
Mobility / Logistics
Connected Technology, Automatic Driving Technology / Sharing Technology / Convoy Driving Technology, Navigation / Vehicular Control Systems, Human Machine Interface Technology, Image/Voice Processing Technology, Cameras, Drones, Smart Distribution system
Smart Factory / Smart Work
IoT Solutions to Increase Productivity, FA Automated Warehouse Systems, IoT Compatible Industrial Equipment, Agricultural Solutions, Soil Sensors, ICT Farming, Serving Robots, Cleaning Robots
Energy / Smart Living
HEMS, PLC-Related Technology, Energy Creation, Lighting, Energy Storage, Energy Saving (Energy Saving Home Appliances), Storage Batteries, Education
Healthcare and Medical Zone
Digital healthcare product & technology, Home-use medical products, health-checking instruments (scales, body composition meters, blood-pressure meters, etc.), medical equipment, medical supplies, testing equipment, analytical instruments, caregiving devices, software, etc.
Keihanna R&D Zone
Exhibitions from corporations, research institutes, research and development projects, etc. located or taking place at Kansai Science City.
Smart City Project Zone
Exhibitions by corporations, universities, authorities, and groups related to smart city projects.
Exhibitions from overseas corporations, municipalities, etc.
Exhibitions from sponsors.