Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunity
Feature of KSCE2020
We hope you will consider sponsoring or exhibiting at Kyoto Smart City Expo 2020.
DeadlineSeptember 25 (Fri)2020
AI / Big data
Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence Processors, Image Analysis Technology, Speech and Image Recognition Technology, Image Sensors, Data Analysis, Analytical Technology, Big Data, Cloud Services, Natural Language Processing, Robot Development, Behavior Data Mining, Automatic Surveillance Systems, AI Home Appliances, VR/AR Related Technology, Signage, App-Related Technology, Mobile Communication Systems, Cyber Security
Connected Technology / Sharing Technology / Convoy Driving Technology, Navigation / Vehicular Control Systems, Human Machine Interface Technology, Image/Voice Processing Technology, Cameras, Drones, Smart Distribution System
Smart Factory / Smart Work
IoT Solutions to Increase Productivity, FA Automated Warehouse Systems, IoT Compatible Industrial Equipment, Agricultural Solutions, Soil Sensors, ICT Farming, Serving Robots, Cleaning Robots
Energy / Smart Living
HEMS, PLC-Related Technology, Energy Creation, Lighting, Energy Storage, Energy Saving (Energy Saving Home Appliances), Storage Batteries, Education
Healthcare and Medical Zone
Digital Healthcare Product & Technology, Home-use Medical Products, Health-checking Instruments (scales, body composition meters, blood-pressure meters, etc.), Medical Equipment, Medical Supplies, Testing Equipment, Analytical Instruments, Caregiving Devices, Software, etc.
Application Procedure for Sponsors and Exhibitors
From this year, all applications should be submitted via the dedicated Website.
- 1. All potential sponsors and exhibitors should register via the dedicated Website above
- 2. Applicants will receive an email confirming their registration
- 3. Successful applicants will be notified of the URL for their individual Web page and login ID/password (scheduled for mid-September)
- 4. Participants should use their Web page to select a booth type, complete any other detailed registrations, etc.
- 5. Participants should also use their Web page to upload the data for their logo and exhibits based on their status at the expo
• The Administrative Office is available to answer any inquiries related to exhibits.
• The Organizing Committee will send sponsors and exhibitors an invoice for relevant fees.
• If applicants do not receive a confirmation email after completing registration, it may indicate a system error. In such cases, please contact the Administrative Office.
- Deadline for applications: September 25 (Fri)
- Orientation meeting for exhibitors: September 18 (Fri) 15:00〜16:00 (Japanese Only)
- Deadline for payment of sponsor/exhibitor fees: October 5 (Mon)
Exhibitors will receive a detailed explanation of the virtual event at their orientation meeting.